Tuesday 30 March 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday

Hi all and welcome again to my Craft Juice Tuesday

This weeks selection all have a Spring theme. My top 3 have been chosen because I feel that they have a 'Springy' feel to them.

So here they are......


My Top 3 - Tuesday 30th March 2010

Now the days are that bit brighter I find that my daughter and I are wearing much more pink. As she is of a certain age she is starting to pick her own clothes and accessories,as soon as she saw these she practically begged me to buy them so they have to go in my top 3 this week!

I have recently done something out of the norm and gone out shopping and bought items for myself!!!(as opposed to the kids,hubby and house). One of my new purchases was a lovely aqua coloured bag which I think this charm would suit perfectly.

And last but by no means least these beads are the definition of spring-time. They are fresh and bursting with colour and life. I think these would make a fantastic bracelet or necklace.
So there you have it,my 3 picks from Craft Juice this week.
Remember, Craft Juice is free to join,just go to www.craftjuice.com to register.
Emma xx








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my flower bow! I am so glad that your daughter like it! I am off to tweet, blog and post it on facbook!

    If you still want them for your daugher, let me know I will give you a special deal! :)

    ReplyDelete