Tuesday 16 March 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday

Yes,its time for Craft Juice Tuesday again.

This week is quite an eclectic mix of items,all of with I think are fantastic. It is extremely difficult to pick only three items each week but if you want to see all the other items available just go to www.craftjuice.com


My Top 3 - Tuesday 16th March 2010

I simply adore this mobile. It would fit perfectly in my 1 year olds room,I find it to have quite a relaxing feel about it. Maybe it's the thought of being on a boat somewhere sailing the ocean!!!



This is something I would have loved to have received after having my children. I love the use of the different ribbons and the colours work really well together.


Now that the weather is getting a bit better and the sun is coming out,this suncatcher would look absolutely fantastic hanging in our kitchen window. It reminds me of a cottage we stayed at in the countryside a few years ago.
Well that's my top 3 for this week.
Remember, Craft Juice is free to join. All you need to do is simply register to become a member and then you will be able to vote on your favourite items or submit your own handmade items for the craft community to comment and vote on.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment