Tuesday 2 March 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday


CraftJuice Tuesday is something that I will be taking part in weekly on a Tuesday. Basically I will be selecting my top 3 picks of handmade items from CraftJuice and showcasing them here.

CraftJuice is free to join. All you need to do is simply register to become a member and then you will be able to vote on your favourite items or submit your own handmade items for the craft community to comment and vote on.

My Top 3 - Tuesday 2nd March 2010


Although I am not one for vintage,I love the colours in this piece and would be very comfortable wearing it.

I absolutely adore this necklace. I think the colours and materials work really well together making this piece truly unique.

And finally,as soon as I saw this set I knew it was me. This is the type of set I wouldn't hesitate in buying.

To see these items and more head over to http://www.craftjuice.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi I've nominated you for a sunshine award, happy blogging Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that first bracelet, the colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not think you like vintage so but you have an Eye for a bit of Art Neuveau design ;o)

    ReplyDelete