Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Quick Update

As I explained in my last blog post I had been AWOL for a while but with good reason.
Things have been extremely busy at home because the business had taken off and I was inundated with custom orders and 2 large wedding orders.
So as promised,here are some pictures of items that I have made during my leave of absence.


Men's Bone and Leather Necklet
This is the first item of menswear that I have made and have had quite a positive response. So I will definitely be extending the men's range.

Personalised Bracelet
A customer had seen a bracelet in my Facebook shop and wanted something similar but personalised with her name and this is the result.



Children's Pink Wooden Bead Bracelet
I had a quick play with some new wooden beads that I had and am quite pleased with the way this bracelet turned out.


Wine Glass Charms
Wine glass charms always seem to go down well in our house and I love this set of 6 cute,colourful charms


Purple Stripey Keyring
I think these beads are fun and funky and will brighten up any set of keys or anything else you can think of attaching it to!
I am currently in the process of making my very 1st tiara as a practice run for the one I need to make next month so once it is completed I will upload a picture for you all to see.
Until then...xx





1 comment: