Tuesday 18 May 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday

Before you say it,I know,I know I haven't done a Craft Juice Tuesday in weeks. Things have been ridiculously hectic at home and we've just managed to get back into a settled routine.

When I was thinking about what items to include in this weeks selection,it made perfect sense for me to choose items that I would be happy to receive on my birthday this coming Saturday.
So here are my choices this week...

My Top 3 - Tuesday 18th May 2010



This gorgeous set would make any girl feel fab on her birthday. I love the combination of the pearls and the silver making it quite dainty and not to 'heavy'.


What a better way to start your birthday than with a lovely soak in the bath and these gorgeous handmade natural avocado soaps to keep you feeling fresh and moisturised.

I can just see that this bangle will work so well in summer. Teamed with cream,brown and gold
summery outfits any girl will feel like a Grecian goddess with this bangle.
So there are my choices for this week. Remember Craft Juice is free to join just log onto www.craftjuice.com and register for free to become a member.

1 comment: