Tuesday 25 May 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday

Good Morning all,hope you enjoyed the fabulous weather yesterday.

My Craft Juice Tuesday offering this week is based on items that I know the kids would adore. I'm sure once you've seen my top 3 picks you'll understand why I've picked them...they're simply adorable.


My Top 3 - Tuesday 25th May 2010

These daisy chain bracelets instantly take me back to my childhood and afternoons spent picking daisies from the local park. My daughter would love these bracelets and I could just see her and her friends using them as a symbol of their secret society!



I remember my Grandma making me a lavender peg doll when I was younger and haven't seen any since. I would love my little girl to see this cute little scented doll every time she opened her draw,how uplifting.

All I can say is-"how cute?" what cot would be complete without this set of gorgeous bear bunting?!

To see these items and more then head on over to
www.craftjuice.com
Craft Juice is free to join. All you need to do is simply register to become a member and then you will be able to vote on your favourite items or submit your own handmade items for the craft community to comment and vote on.
Until next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment