Tuesday 6 September 2011

Latest Items

We did it, we survived the summer!!

As a parent myself, I look forward to the end of the summer term and welcome the prospect of spending quality time with the family, but one drawback of this is the limited time it gives me to work on creating gorgeous new items for you.

As the summer has wound down and come to a close, I have finally been able to put some of my designs and ideas into practice. Here is just a preview of some of the fantastic new items that will be available on the website very soon.


Elegant pearl and gold earrings
A stunning set of Chinese crystal wine glass charms

A sneak preview of our new 'My Guardian Angel' range

Pretty blue floral bookmark

All of these items and more will be available through our website very soon, so keep watching.


We will also be launching our Christmas Shop soon where you can benefit from some fantastic early bird offers. Keep watching for more details.


Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment