Tuesday 18 January 2011

Very Nearly There!

Hi All

Last time I blogged I updated you about all the exciting things that had been happening behind the scenes at USD headquarters.

Finally, we have all of the new packaging and are just waiting on a few small orders of personalised materials.
The website make-over is very nearly complete and looking good (even if I do say so myself!) and there are some great new products to be unveiled.

I thought I would take this opportunity to give you a sneak peek at some of the newest products that will soon be available.


Butterfly Handbag Charm


Bright Stars Keyring



Front Fastening Glass Heart Necklet



Choker Style Black and Orange Necklet
Girls Pink Opaque Glass Bracelet with Butterfly Charm


Orange and Black Glass Bead Necklace



Rock Chick Red and Black Keyring

Remember,if you want a bespoke piece made for a special occasion you can email me at urbansdesigns@yahoo.co.uk, search Urban Sophistication Designs on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter


Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment