Wednesday 25 August 2010

Just where do I start?

It has been a very long time since I have blogged,I know, but things really seem to be taking off leaving me very little time to myself.

I was approached by a photographer from a well known magazine in the Caribbean to provide some jewellery and accessories for a photo shoot, had 3 big wedding orders to complete, stock to produce AND look after an 8 year old, 5 year old and 18 month old during the holidays...Phew,I'm glad it's all coming to an end.

I am hoping that with the children back at school next Friday I will be able to focus on marketing and really driving website sales. I had a crisis not too long ago, I wanted to re-brand and start all over again. This was due to the fact that although I seem to be doing pretty well on commissioned pieces and wedding orders, the website has brought in very few sales. I have realised that in order to drive customers to the website I really need to put myself out there and not be worried about rejection.

With this in mind I spent the little time that I have had to myself to plan and design some new collections, look into marketing and advertising avenues and really get stuck in. Having such a fantastic partner has really helped as I know he has really kept me motivated.

So here's to a bigger and brighter future!!!

2 comments:

  1. hope the photo shoot went well! like the blog. are you in the south east too? annie x

    ReplyDelete